Barcodes for Retail Products for use in SA & internationally.
These EAN13 Barcodes are used on most retail products in SA and worldwide except
– Books – follow this link for barcodes for books
– Magazines – follow this link for barcodes for magazines
– USA – if your MAIN market is the USA, follow this link and buy UPC retail barcodes
For ALL other retail products, purchase an EAN13 retail barcode package below.
Purchase online using the link below and the EAN13 barcode package will be sent to you automatically by email within a few minutes.
The email will contain:
1. A unique EAN13 retail barcode number;
2. Barcode images (in 4 different graphic formats: jpeg, png, svg & pdf); and
3. A guarantee certificate
4. Barcode Registration instructions.
– You need a different barcode number for each unique product (including size & colour combinations)
– Our barcodes can be scanned by all retailers worldwide – however a few retailers (mainly very large chains in NZ, Australia & USA) have specific restrictions/requirements.
EAN-13 Retail Barcode Packages
Instant delivery – You will receive a unique EAN-13 barcode number, barcode images (in 4 formats) a request for barcode registration information, and a Guarantee Certificate by email within seconds.
Quantity Price per Barcode 1 R 275 2 R 260 each 3-4 R 250 each 5 + R 220 each 10 + R 200 each 15 + R 180 each 20 + R 170 each 30 + R 160 each 40 + R 150 each 50 + R 130 each 75 + R 120 each 100 + R 110 eachNOW ONLY R71.50 each 150 + Please contact us.
Using your barcode:
Once you receive your barcode with the images as attached files, you can then simply choose whichever file format you like best and include it in your product packaging. This way, when your product goes to print, the barcode will be ready for use. Note – if you are changing the size at this stage you should not reduce the overall size to below 30X20mm if it can be avoided. See our barcode specifications page for more details.
No product information is required from you. You can simply assign the barcodes to your products however you want. Retailers will receive your product and scan the barcode and information into their system the first time, so that when it is scanned from that point onwards, the product information will appear.